Hey guys, grammar time!! Today I am going to explain you object pronouns.
- subject / Object pronouns.
- I / me / e.g. wait for me.
- You / you / e.g. I love you. (Singular).
- He / him / e.g. I will with him.
- She / her / e.g. I kissed her.
- It / It / e.g. I hate it.
- We / us / e.g. Could you help us?
- You / you / e.g. See you later. (plural)
- They / them / e.g. Phone them tomorrow.
- Object pronouns take the place of nouns.
e.g. I meet her. She invites me to her house.
- Object pronouns go after the verb.
e.g. I like her. NOT I her like.
- You also use object pronouns after prepositions ( with, to, from, etc.)
e.g. I will go with you. LIsten to me.