Today I am going to tell you about some useful feelings. They are commom in daily English.
- Grateful /‘Greytiful/: It is used when someone is very happy with life. Nobody can take her/his peace.
2. Exhausted /Ig’soustid/: It also may be ”warn out”: Although it is more informal. It means when you feel tired. Because you have done something tiring.
3. Calm /‘Kalm/: You are not excited or nervous. It means you are in peace with yourself.
4. Homesick /ho’misik/: When you travel to somewhere. But you miss your place.
5. Confused /Konfioo’zd/: Unable to understand what is happening.