5 slang words and informal expressions useful in the daily English:
- Patricia has lost her passport. She is gutted. /‘gutid/ = It means disappointed.
2. I am a bit down. Call me later!! = It means sad or depressed.
3. They were scared stiff when they heard a noisy. /skead stif/ = It means terrified.
4. I had a hard day at work. I’m shattered. /‘shaeted/ = It means exhausted.
5. I have heard about that. I’m gobsmacked. /‘gobsmaekt/ = It means very suprised or amazed.
When to use She / He or Her / His properly:
I.E. She likes dogs. (She + Verb ..)
He loves her. (He + Verb..)
I.E. Her dogs are cute. (Her + Noun ..)
His girlfriend is beautiful. (His + Noun ..)