- The bedroom.
- The bathroom. /’ba:ru:m/
- The dining room.
- The garage. /’gaera:g/
- The garden.
- The hall. /ha:l/
- The kitchen. /’kitchen/
- The living room.
- The study.
- The toilet.
- Difference between Bathroom & toilet:
i.e In the bathroom there is a shower.
In the toilet there is not a shower.
1) Complete with the room properly:
- The place where you have a shower. ___________________
- You can eat in it. You often have dinner. __________________
- You can sit, rest, read a book or watch TV. __________________
- I always leave my car in the ___________________
- We usually rest in the __________________
- We often read a book, study or do the homework. ______________
- There is a bed and a closet in this room. It is the place we have our things. __________________