- Keep it simple = Simple done accurately is better than complicated done inaccurately;
- Prepare / Know key phrases:
e.i. 1) Compare:
- In the same way or at the same time.
- On the contrary or however / nevertheless.
3) Give examples:
- For instance / For example or to illustrate.
4) Give your opinion:
- As far as I am concerned or from my perspective / From my point of view.
- Overall or All things considered.
6) Express certainty:
- Undoubtedly or Of course.
7) Express partial agreement:
- In a way or To some extent.
8) Show cause:
- Owing to / due to or because of.
9) Show effect:
- For this reason or Consequently.
10) Mark time:
- To begin with or Following this.
11) Add information:
- Futhermore or Moreover.
12) Express condition:
- Unless or Provided that.
- In summary or In short.
3. Do not use CONTRACTIONS.
e.g. can’t = cannot
4. Reduce your word count:
- Avoid: Very / so / a lot / really;
- Use strong words: Absolutely / Totally / completely;
- Avoid (2): There is / are.
5. Check your OWN WORK!!
6. Get you work checked.