- Hey, how are you?
- How’s (How is) everthing going?
- It’s (It is) a pleasure to meet you!
- Long time no see!
- How have you been?
- What are you up to these days?
2. Responding to greetings:
- I’m (I am) really good, thank you.
- I’m (I am) doing well, thanks.
- Not much, the usual really.
- Lovely to meet you too!
- How about you?
3. Leaving, saying goodbye:
- I must be making a move.
- I need to get going.
- I’m (I am) going to have to make an exit!
- See you later!
- Hope to hear from you soon!
4. Pauses and hesitation:
- I’m (I am) going to have to have a think about that.
- Give me a moment.
- Let me have a think about that.
5. Asking for repetition:
- Would you mind saying that again?
- I didn’t (did not) quite catch that.