- Icebreakers: Ask student to introduce each other, to talk about their personal interests, and to get to know each other as early as possible;
2. Games: Make learning fun by teaching with games, quizzes, or drawing pictures;
3. Reading: Ask your students to read each others’ work.
4. Google: Think about asking one or more student to search out on the internet to make it easy when it has debate;
5. Control over to students: Encourage your students to develop the skills of facilitating discussions by involving them in running a session. Offer them feedback!