- Do not move your lips or read out loud. Read in silence. Try to read in a calm place;
- Pay attention to important key words;
- Special punctuation: these contain important facts;
- Use a bookmark or paper to help you while reading.
4 Things your student ought to know about learning:
2. Preparation matters: Be prepared. Study, read, write, but be prepared.
3. Reading takes time: Read effectively, and deeply. Read smartly. Read less, learn more.
4. Listening is important: Listen actively matters: it is a fundamental aspect of learning that is forgotten. Listen more, talk less.