- Plunger /’planjer/ : We use it in the drain or in the toilet.
e.g. Verbs: Plugged or clogged.
2. Toilet /‘toilit/;
Expression: Flush the toilet!! Always…
3. Sink /singk/;
4. Bathtub /‘baTHtub/;
5. Shower /Shauor/
I.e. Take / have a shower / bath;
6. Mirror /‘miror/;
7. Broom /brum/;
8. Squeegee /‘Skweji:/.
- Go to + NOUN = It means regular choice.
i.e. This is my go to book. / This is my go to dish.
2. Rocked up + to a place = It means ”went”.
i.e. I rocked up to the cinema;
Rocked up + to a person = It means ”talked to”.
i.e. She rocked up to me to ask my number.
3. Hit it! = It means ”do it”.
i.e. I want to read that book! Hit it!
Hit + place = It means go to
i.e. I am going to hit the school
I am going to hit the market
- I would hit it! = Have sex with someone.