- All right: American English;
- Alright: British English (informal);
- All right: British English (formal).
1. Ask about health;
e.g. Are you all right?
e.g. Is it all right whether I sit there?
3. Greeting (Uk) = Informal espressions!
e.g. A) Alright? (Intonation) B) Alright!
i.e. A) Alright *mate? B) yeah! (*mate = friend)
A) Alright love? B) yeah, thanks!
e.g. All right! Let’s started!
5. Bit of alright! (Informal expression) (UK).
- It means someone is good-looking.
e.g. She’s a bit of alright! = she is good-looking!